Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hello!

Sorry to keep you waiting but we tried to post the comments under your questions. We like your answers but here are two propositions:

The answers are very good. I think that the only wrong answer is that the
colours of the Polish flag are red and white. You wrote wrong order. Our flag is
white and red.
Weronika

Hi, my name is Olga.
Thank you for your work.
I think that the most of your answers are good but I don't agree that Isaak Basheris Singer is Polish. He was born in Poland but he is Jewish. Other answers are correct.
I think that's all, We are waiting to meet you.
Bye

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'm Noelia
    Thanks for answer to our message, sorry we didn't realize of the order of the colors of the flag but thanks for correct us.
    A Kiss from Noelia

    ReplyDelete