Thursday, March 1, 2012

 
Hi guys!

We have been reading your answers about Spain in the blog, thanks a lot for your work. To be honest, we don’t know whether our answers about Poland are correct, so we would like to know if they are. Could you let us know please?

About your answers, we would like to comment on some of them, specially the ones about sports:

Hi, my name is Soraya
Thank you so much for answering the quiz. It's nice to know how many things you found out about our country.
But about the sportsmen/women we don't agree with the most of them. It's weird that you haven't noticed about other cyclists (like Alberto Contador), basketball players (like Pau and Marc Gasol or Ricky Rubio) or football players (like Xavi Hernández, Iker Casillas or Cesc Fàbregas).
And also, thank you for putting Santiago de Compostela in the largest cities of Spain; it is an honour for us.
That's all for now; we can't wait to see you.
Bye.


Hi, my name is Marta
I like your work very much. Congratulations! But where did you find those names? I mean the players’ names because they are very strange, I have never heard of some of them before. If you don´t mind, could you find easier names? If not, we will send you some information. And I would like you to send us information about the players because I’m sure we also put some names which you have never heard before!
Hope to hear from you soon.

1 comment:

  1. Treść komentarza:

    Hello! I think that your answers are very good. I think that the only wrong answer is that the colours of the Polish flag are red and white. You wrote wrong order. Our flag is white and red.

    Weronika

    ReplyDelete